Definitions and interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to Masaki Otawa via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;|
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);|
|Data Protection Laws||any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;|
|GDPR||the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;|
|Masaki Otawa, or us||Masaki Otawa of Flat 63 Shearsmith House, Hindmarsh Close, London E1 8HU;|
|UK and EU Cookie Law||the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronxic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Masaki Otawa and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Masaki Otawa and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, otawa-masaki.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Masaki Otawa is the “data controller”. This means that Masaki Otawa determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
How we collect Data
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you;
- data is received from other sources; and
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- Masaki Otawa will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
Data that is received from third parties
- Masaki Otawa will receive Data about you from the following third parties:
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
Keeping Data secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: wadaiko-tawa(at)kir.biglobe.ne.jp.
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: wadaiko-tawa(at)kir.biglobe.ne.jp.
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Masaki Otawa to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
|Type of Cookie||Purpose|
|Strictly necessary cookies||These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.|
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
24 May 2018
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
|Description of Cookie||Purpose|
|Visitor Tracking||We use this session cookie to remember you and maintain your session whilst you are using our website.|
私たちのサイトアドレスは https://otawa-masaki.com です。
訪問者がこのサイトにコメントを残す際、コメントフォームに表示されているデータ、そしてスパム検出に役立てるための IP アドレスとブラウザーユーザーエージェント文字列を収集します。
メールアドレスから作成される匿名化された (「ハッシュ」とも呼ばれる) 文字列は、あなたが Gravatar サービスを使用中かどうか確認するため同サービスに提供されることがあります。同サービスのプライバシーポリシーは https://automattic.com/privacy/ にあります。コメントが承認されると、プロフィール画像がコメントとともに一般公開されます。
サイトに画像をアップロードする際、位置情報 (EXIF GPS) を含む画像をアップロードするべきではありません。サイトの訪問者は、サイトから画像をダウンロードして位置データを抽出することができます。
サイトにコメントを残す際、お名前、メールアドレス、サイトを Cookie に保存することにオプトインできます。これはあなたの便宜のためであり、他のコメントを残す際に詳細情報を再入力する手間を省きます。この Cookie は1年間保持されます。
ログインページを訪問すると、お使いのブラウザーが Cookie を受け入れられるかを判断するために一時 Cookie を設定します。この Cookie は個人データを含んでおらず、ブラウザーを閉じると廃棄されます。
ログインの際さらに、ログイン情報と画面表示情報を保持するため、私たちはいくつかの Cookie を設定します。ログイン Cookie は2日間、画面表示オプション Cookie は1年間保持されます。「ログイン状態を保存する」を選択した場合、ログイン情報は2週間維持されます。ログアウトするとログイン Cookie は消去されます。
もし投稿を編集または公開すると、さらなる Cookie がブラウザーに保存されます。この Cookie は個人データを含まず、単に変更した投稿の ID を示すものです。1日で有効期限が切れます。
このサイトの投稿には埋め込みコンテンツ (動画、画像、投稿など) が含まれます。他サイトからの埋め込みコンテンツは、訪問者がそのサイトを訪れた場合とまったく同じように振る舞います。
このサイトのアカウントを持っているか、サイトにコメントを残したことがある場合、私たちが保持するあなたについての個人データ (提供したすべてのデータを含む) をエクスポートファイルとして受け取るリクエストを行うことができます。また、個人データの消去リクエストを行うこともできます。これには、管理、法律、セキュリティ目的のために保持する義務があるデータは含まれません。